German flag carrier, Lufthansa, has brought their last Boeing 747 out of storage from Twente Airport to be returned to…
Win A “Dream” Trip on American’s 787-9 Dreamliner in Premium Economy
American Airlines commenced their 787-9 operations with a flight from Dallas/Fort Worth to London on October 4. Their true inaugural flight from Dallas/Fort Worth to Los Angeles on October 6 marked the official beginning of 787-9 operations.
One of the big selling points of the new airplane is the new Premium Economy cabin. The 787-9 is the first aircraft in the airline’s fleet to feature the new product, which American has said they hope to roll out on the majority of their long haul aircraft, including the 777s, 787s, and A350s.
On top of that, beginning in January of next year, the seats will come standard with an “enhanced meal service,” including complimentary alcohol, amenity kits, Bose noise cancelling headphones and one free checked bag.
We are excited to announce that we will be giving away two tickets in Premium Economy for a round trip between Dallas/Fort Worth and Los Angeles, courtesy of American Airlines.
To enter, simply go fill out the form below. We will announce the winners on October 21st.
What you need to know:
- To enter, answer the question correctly in the form below. We will be choosing two winners at random only if they answer the question correctly.
- You will have the chance to try out the new premium economy cabin from DFW-LAX on October 28th.
The fun fine print:
- American Airlines is providing two roundtrip tickets from Dallas-Fort Worth to Los Angeles and back on October 28th. Return may be in regular economy.
- This contest is not open to American Airlines employees or AirlineGeeks.com staff
- One person per ticket. No exceptions.
- You are responsible for travel to/from Dallas-Fort Worth and hotel accommodations considering that the flight leaves early in the morning.
- You must be over 17 years old to enter.
- You will be seated in the new premium economy cabin, however no additional meal service is provided. On the return to Dallas, you may be seated in a regular seat due to operational restrictions.
- To enter, you must have an active Twitter feed to share your trip with @AmericanAir and @AirlineGeeks
- You must also write a brief review of the new aircraft and seat and send it to AirlineGeeks.com.
This contest is now closed.
- Turkish Airlines Begins Service to DFW - September 26, 2021
- Leaked Wizz Air Meeting Highlights Company’s Apparent Pilot Redundancy Culture - April 9, 2021
- Boeing’s 737 MAX Returns to U.S. Skies - December 29, 2020
On Monday, Air France's brand new Airbus A220 rolled out of the paint shop sporting a sleek, elegant look. The…
Although the economic and mobility effects of the COVID-19 pandemic were felt especially in Brazil, one of the worst-hit countries…