Effective Date: January 1, 2020
- Content. All original content on the Site is owned exclusively by AG and is protected by copyright and/or trademark law. Nothing on the Site may be copied, reproduced, uploaded, publicly displayed, republished, translated, or distributed in anyway without the express written authorization of AG.
- General Use of the Site. You agree not to engage in any attempt to gain unauthorized access to any part of the Site. You further agree you will not take any action that will interfere with the proper working of the Site.
- Comment Policy. AG welcomes relevant, on-topic comments that stir a conversation about aviation or the airline industry. You agree not to post any comments containing language that is violent, obscene, offensive, threatening, discriminatory, or otherwise considered abusive or offensive by AG. AG, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to remove any comments it feels violate this policy.
- Limitation of Liability. AG IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR USE OR ACCESS OF THE SITE OR INABILITY TO USE OR ACCESS THE SITE.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold AG, its officers, directors, shareholders, predecessors, successors in interest, employees, agents, subsidiaries and affiliates, harmless from any demands, loss, liability, claims or expenses (including attorneys’ fees), made against AG by any third party due to or arising out of or caused by your use of the Site.
- Governing Law. You agree that all matters relating to your access to or use of the Site, including all disputes, will be governed by the laws of the United States and by the laws of the State of Maryland without regard to its conflicts of laws provisions. You agree to the personal jurisdiction by and venue in the state and federal courts in Montgomery County, Maryland, and waive any objection to such jurisdiction or venue.