Icelandair is further expanding its North American destination network with the addition of Detroit's Metropolitan Wayne County Airport. The carrier…
Iberojet Inaugurates Flights Between Barcelona and Cancún
At 10:08 p.m. local time on Sunday, the inaugural Iberojet flight arrived in Cancún from Barcelona. The first operation was carried out in an Airbus A330-300 belonging to Wamos, another Spanish company.
Iberojet will fly twice a week between Barcelona and Cancún during the summer season. With this schedule, the airline will offer 3,492 monthly seats per leg.
Barcelona is Iberojet’s second destination from Cancun.
Schedule between Barcelona and Cancún – Iberojet
|E9 845||Barcelona (BCN)||3:20 p.m.||Cancún (CUN)||7:50 p.m.|
|E9 846||Cancún (CUN)||9:50 p.m.||Barcelona (BCN)||3:15 p.m. +1|
As these are seasonal services, Iberojet will stop flying between the two cities in mid-September.
Iberojet in Mexico
- Cancún (CUN): Airbus A330-300
- Cancún (CUN): Airbus A330-300 and Airbus A350-900
- San José del Cabo (SJD): Airbus A350-900 – starts in mid-July
This story was originally published on Aviacionline by Sebastian Polito in syndication with AirlineGeeks.
- Aviacionline and AirlineGeeks Join Forces to Deliver Exceptional Aviation Reporting - October 3, 2022
- 5 Tips for Your Next European Adventure - September 15, 2022
- Harbour Air Resumes Service to Seattle - May 25, 2022
Air Mauritius is once again deploying its wings in Cape Town, South Africa from Wednesday (November 16) until January 15,…
On November 14 Viva Aerobus inaugurated its flights between Toluca International Airport (AIT) and Puerto Vallarta (PVR). This is the…