With the removal of most if not all travel restrictions after the COVID pandemic U.S. airlines are expecting the busiest…
Avelo Airlines To Open Its Fourth Base
Avelo will open its fourth base in Wilmington (ILG) starting in February 2023. The U.S. airline’s current hubs are Burbank, New Haven and Orlando.
Initially, Avelo will serve five popular non-stop Florida destinations from ILG: Fort Lauderdale, Fort Myers, Orlando, Tampa and West Palm Beach.
Avelo Airlines Founder, Chairman and CEO Andrew Levy said, “The Delaware Valley region wants and deserves more affordable, convenient and reliable air travel. Avelo was founded with a simple purpose – to Inspire Travel. Our very low fares and nonstop flights to five sun-soaked Florida destinations coupled with the fast and seamless experience at Wilmington Airport will make traveling easier than ever. We appreciate the warm reception and support Avelo is receiving from Delaware Governor John Carney, New Castle County Executive Matt Meyer and so many other government and business leaders here. We look forward to welcoming everyone aboard Avelo’s first ILG flight in February.”
- Orlando (MCO): inaugural flight – February 1 (Monday, Friday and Saturday).
- Fort Lauderdale (FLL): inaugural flight – February 2 (Thursday and Sunday).
- Tampa (TPA): inaugural flight – February 2 (Thursday and Sunday).
- Fort Myers (RSW): inaugural flight – February 3 (Monday and Friday).
- West Palm Beach (PBI): inaugural flight – February 4 (Wednesday and Saturday).
- Korean Air Enters Volare, ITA Airways’ Loyalty Program - November 30, 2022
- Jet2 Expands Operations at London – Stansted for the 2023 Summer Season - November 30, 2022
- Fiji Airways Opens a Year-Round, Non-Stop Route Between Nadi and Vancouver - November 28, 2022
Qantas has once again found itself under heavy criticism, having been awarded the Australian Consumers' Association's “Shonky" award on Nov.…
Singapore Airlines is on track for the recovery after the pandemic, posting highest half year and quarterly operating profit in…