Atlanta-based Delta Air Lines has done something most travelers have been awaiting for years; it finally ended scheduled CRJ-200 operations…
ANA Debuts New Pokémon Livery
Japan’s ANA recently announced a Pikachu-branded Boeing 787 Dreamliner a couple of weeks ago as part of the Pokémon Air Adventures, a partnership with The Pokémon Company. This week, ANA announced yet another Pokémon livery: the Eevee jet. This will be featured on one of the airline’s Boeing 777-300ER jets.
Pokémon Air Adventures is an initiative aimed to bring people closer to each other and explore the world after the COVID-19 pandemic.
While Pikachu is the most recognizable and prominent Pokémon on the jet, the livery features a variety of Pokémon such as Charizard, Latios, and Vivillon.
The Eevee jet also features Pikachu on it while showcasing Eevee and all of its evolutions, including Vaporeon, Jolteon, and Flareon.
It’s not just the livery that will be Pokémon themed, ANA is taking steps to ensure the flight experience is on brand as well.
Flight attendants will have Pokémon branded aprons for service along with a variety of branded service items such as paper cups and napkins. Headrest covers will also be changed from the generic ANA covers to special Pokémon branded covers.
Passengers on flights operated by the branded aircraft will receive special souvenirs. These consist of a Japanese wooden tag featuring a Pokémon, a commemorative sticker, and a souvenir boarding certificate. Merchandise will also be available for sale.
In-flight entertainment systems will be loaded with Pokémon Kids TVZ and Pokétoon as well.
The airline is keeping some parts of the partnership vague, though. There is a promise of themed background music for flights along with additional boarding certificate designs and merchandise which haven’t been announced yet.
The airline has announced what markets the aircraft will serve. There, unfortunately, is no guarantee that the flights below will be operated by the branded jets but ANA states that these routes and flight numbers are where the Pikachu or Eevee Jets may be in service from August 31, 2023 until October 28, 2023.
Pikachu Jet Routes and Flight Numbers:
- Haneda – Bangkok: NH847/NH850/NH849/NH848
- Haneda – Singapore: NH841/NH844/NH843/NH842
- Haneda – Jakarta: NH855/NH856
- Haneda – Manila: NH869/NH870
- Haneda – Ho Chi Minh: NH891/NH892
- Haneda – Delhi: NH837/NH838
- Haneda – Sydney: NH879/NH880/NH889/NH890
- Haneda – Vancouver: NH116/NH115
- Haneda – Honolulu: NH186/NH185
Eevee Jet Routes and Flight Numbers:
- Haneda – London: NH211/NH212
- Haneda – New York: NH110/NH109/NH160/NH159
- Haneda – San Francisco: NH108/NH107
- Go First Lenders To Vote on Potential Liquidation of Airline - November 24, 2023
- Emirates Announces Massive Maintenance Base at Dubai World Central - November 19, 2023
- Qatar Airways Reports Strong First Half Performance - November 3, 2023
United Airlines officially unveiled its Airbus A321neo interiors on Thursday at a special event held at Houston’s George Bush Intercontinental…
Traditional aerospace engine makers are known to modify existing aircraft to test future propulsion technologies. The start-ups follow the giant’s…