Starting off as an aviation news website in February 2013, AirlineGeeks.com transformed into a leading airline-focused news center. Today, we’ve grown to provide news coverage and spread the same love and passion that we all have for the aviation industry. We’re growing, both as a media organization and as individuals.
Think you’re ready to join us? Please feel free to submit your information on the forms below. As we have continued to grow our team, we are challenging our own team members, as well as interested candidates, to think outside the box and find ways to grow our site through roles that don’t even exist yet. And really, that’s the great thing about AirlineGeeks.com. It’s your job to tell us what you want and how you can add value to our fast-moving organization.
- Do you have a passion for aviation, as well as experience editing and creating professional graphics? Do you have experience in Adobe Photoshop or other editing software? This is the position for you! AirlineGeeks is looking for someone with experience in creating unique graphics in collaboration with our articles and major events. If interested, please email Matthew@AirlineGeeks.com.
Writer (Europe and Asia Only)
- Do you have a passion for aviation, as well as experience with professional or semi-professional journalism? Do you want to write the latest scoop in the airline industry? This is the position for you! AirlineGeeks is looking for someone with experience in journalism to create quality content for the AirlineGeeks website.
Daily tasks include:
- Writing engaging articles on contemporary airline topics
- Coordinating with Writer lead to schedule content
- Contacting professionals in the airline industry for content and interviews
- Scanning social media and major news organizations for aviation news with a focus on a specified region
- Proficiency in English, both written and spoken
- Ability to attend weekly virtual staff meetings
Interested? Please fill out the form below or email our Recruitment Lead at Matthew@AirlineGeeks.com.
Please note that AirlineGeeks.com positions are only volunteer positions for now, though we are continuing to evaluate opportunities for the future that may provide an income to our team members.